OhioMeansJobs.com is the state of Ohio’s premier employment site for companies seeking tools to assist them in attracting, hiring, retaining, and advancing their workforce. These self-service options are available to all Ohio-based employers, 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. The site allows employers to post job listings, search resumes, take advantage of federal, state, and local employment programs, and much more.
Follow these simple steps to post a job listing:
1. Go to OhioMeansJobs.com
2. Click “Get Started” under the “Employers” category
3. Click on “Posting a Job Opening” and enter the job listing
4. When you are finished, click “Save”
5. Check your email to receive your confirmation number and click on the specified link to activate your post
6. Email your “Job Post Confirmation Number” to email@example.com to have your posting announced on this website for additional exposure
PDF download: How to Post a Job Listing
Access to Resumes
Account registration on OhioMeansJobs.com is not required to post job listings, but it does gain employers free access to a database of over 2.5 million resumes and applicant screening tools.
PDF download: How to Access Resumes